Join our Team
Needed-Friendly, positive, polite, knowledgeable
Experienced HVAC Service Technician
Position Summary: To provide service and maintenance on residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience.
Easter Heat & Air prides itself on being the company that provides the best customer service possible. The company's service area has grown as the company has grown including the Erath County area along with the surrounding area's (Hico, Granbury, Glen Rose, Morgan Mill. etc). As of 2013, Easter Heat & Air was purchased by current owners Chris and Sheila Williams. We currently have a great team and would love to have a friendly, eager to please customers and knowledgeable technician join our team.
Work start and end time: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday (Weekends, Overtime and Evenings on occasion during the peak season)
Pay Scale: Based on Experience + Spiffs, Company Health & Life Insurance, and Bonus.
• Valid driver's license, No Criminal Background
• Insurable driving record
• 3 + years experience
• Universal EPA Certification
• Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
• Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
• Experience making repair and replace decisions.
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
• Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
• Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
• NATE Certified
• Possess tools needed